Coronavirus COVID-19 Important Notice for Our Clients
Dear clients, in the past few days, we received so many calls from all of you who wanted to know will the outburst of Coronavirus in the US affect the transportation of your belongings and how. Therefore we wanted to address these concerns publicly and let you know that our company will continue to provide its moving services during these difficult times.
We are working not as a team, but as a tight community. Making sure that all of our employees are safe, as well as the goods of our clients. We think that it is our duty to inform you and to be transparent about the steps that we are taking to keep the situation under control. For all of you who have any concerns, we would like to highlight how our company is dealing with this situation currently:
- All the equipment and trucks are cleaned and disinfected on a daily level.
- Sanitizers are available in all of our warehouses and trucks.
- All of our movers wear face masks and gloves. If they are not feeling well, they are not allowed to come to work.
We try to do our part of the job as best as we can, but since this relationship goes both ways, we have to kindly ask you, our clients, also to take some measures of precaution, to protect yourself and the others, including our movers. Here are some general recommendations from leading health organizations regarding the prevention of Coronavirus infection:
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- Use a tissue when you are sneezing or coughing and throw it right after use.
- Try to disinfect and clean surfaces you have to touch frequently.
- If you are not feeling well, avoid close contact with other people, wear a face mask, and call the nearest hospital.
- Because the symptoms don’t show off immediately, avoid contact with seniors since they are the most vulnerable age division.
- To get the latest news about the Coronavirus, please visit the official CDC website.
Thank you for using our moving services and bearing with us in times like this when we all need to cooperate and put a bit of effort so that soon we can continue working even better than before.