Looking for a long distance moving company?
At Trico Long Distance Movers, we make your move to or from Cincinnati painless.
Start by getting a moving quote!
Trico Long Distance Movers
Bought a car online for the first time and shipping was not included in the deal. I wasn't looking to go on a road trip either. It was quite a learning experience. After 3 months of searching and emailing different... read moreVictoria M.5/30/2017
I actually used this company for my family and I to move to the suburbs. I got some background about Trico through my girlfriend who I used to work with at Cooper's. This was a super urgent move as well... read moreAlexi K.5/26/2017
Been in the Air Force for a few years now, and after being away from home, I decided to move and not only do something different but also have a change of scenery. I surfed the internet for a bit... read moreDyllan A.5/07/2017
I was pumped when I heard a long time friend was moving to Chicago but when he asked me what's the best way to handle the move I had no idea. So I asked around to a few friends. I... read moreRobert K.4/26/2017
The most important part of hiring a company to provide a move for you is knowing that they are reliable and know how to do the job right. They answered the phone very politely and informed us of all the... read moreNarek D.3/24/2017
There is no doubt about it that these guys are one of the best moving companies out on the market. All of the people that work at this establishment are experienced and very well informed about everything that has to... read moreCeline G.3/12/2017
Great job. Awesome customer service and the movers were very professional. I think everyone hates moving but these guys really take away the anxiety that comes along with that. They gave me a reasonable quote and showed up bright and... read moreJessica H.1/29/2017
Top Reasons Why People Choose Trico
Barcoded Inventory List
Hate losing items during a move? We do too. That’s why we bar code your inventory so we don’t miss anything.
Get flat price quotes on the services you choose, with no hidden fees.
Get flat price quotes on the services you choose, with no hidden fees.
Book your job in a matter of minutes as long as you provide us all the info needed.
Moving to & from Cincinnati, Ohio with Trico Long Distance Movers
There are various different reasons that might lead you to take a huge step in your life and change your place of residence. Whether you’ve decided to climb the career ladder or you got sick and tired of your current city and need a place which offers a chance for a higher quality of life, moving to another state will require quite a lot of time and energy. Thus, you should be aware of the fact that you can’t possibly do it without professional help. In case you’ve decided to move to Cincinnati, Ohio, but you’re still looking for a reliable long distance moving company, you are at the right place. Trico Long Distance Movers is a top-notch moving company which can help you relocate to Ohio in the easiest and safest possible way. We have years of experience in the business, and we have already helped many people move to your chosen city, so you can rely on us to take care of your relocation process.Why should you choose us? The answer is quite clear actually – we provide you with a wide range of moving services, we have teams of professional movers and helpers and we offer the best moving prices. Some of the numerous services we offer include the following:
- Professional packing and unpacking – we know that there are so many people who find packing boxes for moving too tiresome, so we are here to save you the trouble. Plus, with the packing materials we use, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your belongings.
- Residential moving – if you need to move your house, all you have to do is let us know and we’ll be on it.
- Corporate moving – in addition to moving your house, we also offer to move your business.
- Storage services – as previously said, we have long experience in the field, so we know that you simply can’t do without storage units during your relocation process. So, in case you need to store your items, we are here for you.
All in all, whatever you need, the chances are we will be able to help you with that. Should you need any additional information, you can always contact our representatives. But, before you do that, read on to learn a little bit more about the city you are moving to – Cincinnati, Ohio.
About Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati is a wonderful city in the U.S. state of Ohio. It is the seat of Hamilton County and the third-largest city in the state. Cincinnati is home to 298,800 residents, so in case you’re moving from a large and highly populous city, this will be a great change for you, as you won’t have to put up with the same hustle and bustle any longer.
Cincinnati was founded in 1788 and it was incorporated as a city in 1819. It was first named “Losantiville” because of its geographical position – it is located on the north side of the confluence of the Licking with the Ohio River, and the original name in French means “The city opposite the mouth of the (Licking) River”. If you want to read more about the history and development of the city of Cincinnati, follow this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cincinnati.
The Climate of Cincinnati, Ohio
One of the most important things that you should know about a new city is what its weather conditions are like, as this can affect your life to a great extent. Here’s what you should know when moving to Cincinnati. It is interesting (and important) to know that Cincinnati is located in a climatic transition zone, so its climate has some characteristics of both humid subtropical and humid continental climate. The city experiences warm to hot climate with a high level of humidity, while winters are normally cold and snowy. The hottest month of the year is July, while January is the coldest.
Where to live in Cincinnati, Ohio
In addition to the aforementioned information, when moving to another city, it is also of crucial importance to check which neighborhoods there are so that you can find the best one for yourself. To save you the trouble of searching the Internet, we have made a list of top five neighborhoods in Cincinnati that we believe you should check and learn more about before you make your choice.
- Mount Adams – this residential neighborhood is located east of the downtown area. It is surrounded by Eden Park, which gives its residents to lead a peaceful life away from the city center, but still close enough to downtown Cincinnati for anything you might need.
- Indian Hill – Indian Hill is a wonderful, dreamlike place to live in, but, before you choose it, you should check whether you can afford living there, as it is quite expensive.
- Hyde Park – similarly to Mount Adams, Hyde Park also gives you the feeling of living downtown without actually living there, as it offers a wide range of amenities.
- Delhi Township – it’s enough to say that this neighborhood is popularly known as “Floral Paradise of Ohio”, so if you’re looking for a part of the city which gives you the opportunity to enjoy nature and its beauties, this one might be the right choice for you.
- West Chester – this is a wonderful neighborhood if you’re moving with your family. Yes, some might say it’s overpopulated, but remember that there must be a good reason why so many people choose exactly this part of Cincinnati.
If you want to read more about any of the five neighborhoods, click here http://www.greatamericancountry.com/places/local-life/great-neighborhoods-in-cincinnati.
What to do in Cincinnati, Ohio
As for the attractions you might find in Cincinnati, don’t worry, there are many interesting places you can visit. Check the following list:
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden (http://cincinnatizoo.org/)
- Cincinnati Museum Center (http://www.cincymuseum.org/)
- Cincinnati Art Museum (http://www.cincinnatiartmuseum.org/)
- Smale Riverfront Park (http://cincinnatiusa.com/things-to-do/attractions/smale-riverfront-park)
- Fountain Square (http://cincinnatiusa.com/things-to-do/attractions/fountain-square)
For more ideas, click here https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60993-Activities-Cincinnati_Ohio.html.
Do you think you’re ready to get down to planning your relocation? If so, call Trico Long Distance Movers anytime you want and we’ll be there to answer any questions you might have and then start planning your relocation to Cincinnati, Ohio.